Thursday 8 April 2010

Twilight Deathgrip

I am a big Biffy clyro fan and I have serious issues with Twilight plus there fanbase.

So when I read this article on how Simon Neil believes that reailty music TV shows like 'The X Factor' at the bottom he talks about how he would like to make a song for the movies:

Neil also confessed that the band would be happy to compose a song for the next installment of the Twighlight (fail) movie franchise.

He said: "I don't think there's any shame in it - I think Twilight fans are just the sort of people who would have been going to see Bauhaus 20 years ago - but we don't really have any vampire songs right now."


The bit I put in Bold I laughed at, Simon must of forgotten that Biffy Clyro have made a vampire song:



Still if this song was included in one of the Eclipse dramatic scenes, It would be hilarious.

Source: http://entertainment.stv.tv/tv/168454-x-factor-is-no-threat-to-real-music-says-biffy-clyro/

No comments:

Post a Comment